LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL ADVERTISING AGENCY? WE'VE GOT YA COVERED.
With more than 1 billion active users daily on Facebook and more than 1 billion monthly users on Instagram, getting your business in front of the right eyes is what we do best. Running highly-targeted social media ad campaigns for your product or service and converting browsers into buyers helps increase your revenue while you focus on adding better products and / or services.
A $24M INCREASE IN REVENUE WITH DIGITAL ADS BY HANDSHAKE
From not believing that Facebook ads would work for their business to life changing revenue generated from that platform.
HELPING YOUR BUSINESS GROW WITH DIGITAL ADS THAT ATTRACT YOUR CUSTOMERS
OUR FACEBOOK ADVERTISING PROCESS
We get it: you are interested in hiring somebody to help run your Facebook ads but need to know that they understand what they are doing. Good thing for you, you’re in the right place for that.
ONBOARDING & DISCOVERY
The first 20% of the project defines the success for the remaining 80% of the project. By laying the proper foundation, we will build your Facebook campaigns so they have rock-solid stability and are setup to meet, or exceed, your KPI goals.
OUR APPROACH TO DIGITAL ADS
Our team of expert marketers, Facebook ad buyers and creatives will get started building out a “Top of Funnel” Facebook campaign. This generally goes out as an awareness campaign, introducing people to your brand and products.
After that phase has properly warmed up, we move to introducing “Middle of Funnel” campaigns. These are targeted at people that have shown a little interest in your business. Maybe they’ve liked your page, or hit your website but haven’t looked around with too much depth.
The final phase of our three-tier approach is to serve up precisely targeted Facebook ads to “Bottom of Funnel” traffic. These are people that have been looking at specific products, specific landing pages, or have even added products to cart but haven’t checked out. We can utilize retargeting campaigns to really drive home those new sales for your business.
Running effective Facebook advertising campaigns requires close monitoring and thoughtful optimizations. Optimize too early and you may be missing out reaching new people, optimize too late and you miss out on sales. Our team uses ad health indicators to make educated decisions when optimizing ads.
We don’t believe in just “ripping off the band aid” and unleashing your full allotted budget from the start. We believe ramping up to that budget over a 90-day period is the proper way to scale your Facebook ad campaign.
Scale too early and Facebook will put up red flags because they will wonder why all of a sudden you’re a big spender. Scale too late and you will miss out on golden revenue opportunities.